Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Continued love for Lusterstone - Fireplace Finishes


I finished this contemporary fireplace in Lusterstone last week. I love it when the builder offers me a choice on the substrate finish. I chose level 4 to keep the cost down for the owner, and I can deal with the tape on the drywall. If you're not careful sometimes it can transfer through to the finish. I could work with Lusterstone 24/7. But not today. Today I'm in the studio playing with limestone finishes for another fireplace.

I might be the fireplace finish expert in Oregon. Got an old fireplace with a horrible finish, call us and we'll help you create a beautiful design. We can get it done right before the holiday season closes in on us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a faux finisher in Southern California, possibly relocating to Oregon soon. Do you need a painting contractors license up there to faux finish??? you can email me @
ladyminos@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting Add Up!
Napoleon Fireplaces

Sildenafil said...

I was delighted with your words every word you put in here is perfect I think this is a master piece, continue with this work.

Contractors License Surety Bonding said...

Its great information. For Professional Advice related to insurance in any field in California, call on 800-682-1552.